If you don't know my siblings, including my "favorite" sister, please know that they are doing this in good fun. This is along the lines of "no good deed goes unpunished." So I'm putting up the photoshopped picture. It differs from the others in the following ways:
1) You can see my sister, Karen, peering in the window from the outside along with her daughter, Courtney. They live in Miami and do not come home for Christmas.
2) Karen's son, Michael, is photshopped into the middle of the picture.
3) My nephew, Brian, married Shannon last May. She is pictured in the wedding dress.
4) My nephew, Greg, who was there for Christmas but missed Christmas Eve has also been added.
5) My great-nephew, Ben, who was not yet born at Christmas has been added as a "thought" above the picture.
6) My sister's colleague, who did all of this wonderful work for us, took the liberty of photoshopping President Obama into a picture on my brother's wall. You would not have found that picture on my brother's wall -- perhaps on mine.
So now, I'm finished! Ted and Sally, Tim and Dusty, Karen and Bill and I have not mailed out Christmas cards, so I couldn't put them in. Mark, who's Christmas cards the past couple of years have been a masterpiece, tweeted that his were mailed yesterday. So I think I've included everyone. If not, I'll help you start a blog so you can tell everyone all about it.
With love, truly, to all of my wonderful family. BTW -- one kid is so much easier!
P.S. I am really grateful to have everyone in the picture. Just don't email me that someone in the picture is more visible than you.