Friday, December 30, 2011

Tim's 60th Birthday!


My brother, Tim, was looking forward to what I might come up with to celebrate his 60th birthday.  Tim was born on December 31, 1951.  He provided my parents with an additional tax deduction.  Tim was the third of seven children. 

Although I have many pictures of Tim, including one of his favorites, I had an unexpected interruption to my schedule with the birth of my grandson, Andrew, two days ago.  So I guess Tim is just going to have to accept this post for his 60th birthday.

2011 was a good year for Tim, depending on your perspective.  He was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in his kidney.  However, with the removal of his kidney, he did not even require chemotherapy.  We're hoping that 2012 will be a year of good health news.


Tim has grown from this freckle-faced young man to a proud husband, father, and grandfather.  This is a picture of Tim and his wife, Dusty, at their son's wedding last May.



 Wishing you and your family all the best in the year to come.

Kath

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Comments are appreciated and keep me motivated.