Saturday, August 14, 2021

July 7th to August 14th - Guest Poster Liz Varga (my lovely daughter)

 


During the last few weeks, I had two more biopsies -- one in Cincinnati and one in Columbus. I got a second opinion from a team at The James Center at Ohio State University. Their findings verified  everything that had been done for me in Cincinnati. They added a couple of additional tests.Yesterday we had a televisit with Dr. Stover to summarize the team's findings. Rather than write them up myself, I'm going to let my daughter explain. This is the posting she put on Facebook.

I learned that "sx" is a medical abbreviation for "symptoms."

So let me say that I am still feeling great. I rode my bike 71 miles this week. I guess it's time to plan another vacation. Thanks, Dad.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Comments are appreciated and keep me motivated.