Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Panoramic Views of St. Rose

Tonight I was experimenting with adding links to videos that I made -- my latest project. In the process, I "googled" St. Rose Church.  I followed a link to a site that belongs to Ron Rack.  If you click on the title for this post (Panoramic Views of St. Rose),  you will be linked to his site. You can also click on the link at the bottom of this post.

On his site, he has some panoramic views of St. Rose Church.  You can actually put your cursor inside the picture and virtually travel around the interior of the Church.  He has several other "panos" of Music Hall, Union Terminal, etc.  You have to have a couple of plugins installed on your computer like QuickTime, but he even has links to the plugins in case you need to download them.

I hope you have as much fun on this site as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Comments are appreciated and keep me motivated.